"She's been on the air for 35 years with all kinds of social outreach, building bridges between different ideologies and different points of view", he told the newspaper.
"When you have been part of the problem for decades but suddenly they all think you are the solution", he said in a pair of Instagram captions Wednesday alongside two photos of Winfrey with Weinstein. Oprah, even for all her flaws, is quite possibly one of the most powerful women in the industry.
Seal captioned the post, "Oh I forgot, that's right... you'd heard the rumours but you had no idea he was actually serially assaulting young starry-eyed actresses who in turn had no idea what they were getting into".
Singer Seal is calling out critics for suggesting he attacked Oprah Winfrey over her relationship with Harvey Weinstein, insisting he was speaking out against hypocrisy in Hollywood. "She just happened to be the person photographed with the pig in the picture". "No, what I reposted was commentary on the hypocritical and double standard nature and behavior of Hollywood, so Fox News, back off". He added, "I think she'll learn on the job the same way Bill Clinton learned - a former governor of Arkansas - or Barack Obama, a junior senator, learned on the job".
But Kiss From a Rose singer Seal isn't buying the idea that Winfey was completely unaware of the disgraced movie boss' alleged sexual misconduct - as detailed in New York Times and New Yorker exposes last year.Читайте также: Iran decries US call for UNSC meeting on Iranian unrests
"Stacy Dash, keep my name out of your mouth", he said. Actress and comedian Roseanne Barr told reporters she thought she would make a better president than Winfrey during a press tour for the upcoming reboot of her sitcom, "Roseanne".
Spielberg also believes Winfrey, whom he says is "crackerjack on the money on women's issues", could be an "ambassador of empathy".
For more on Seal's original post, watch the clip below.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- L'ONU veut la fin de la transition en 2018 — Libye
- Catherine Millet ressent de la "compassion pour les frotteurs" du métro
- Macron veut que la baguette entre au patrimoine de l'humanité — Unesco
- Léonardo DiCaprio dans le prochain Tarantino
- Le Spartak Moscou se signale (encore) par un comportement raciste — Russie
- CAN 2019 : La CAF évalue le degré de préparation du Cameroun
- Stephen Norman part chez Vauxhall, remplacé par Albéric Chopelin — PSA
- L1 - Toulouse : Victime d'un malaise, Pascal Dupraz sera absent à Saint-Etienne
- Appel à témoins pour retrouver Téo — Disparition inquiétante
- Malcom's agent London visit confirmed — Arsenal vs Tottenham