President Donald Trump's Tuesday decision to phase out the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, more commonly known as DACA, has sparked a visceral national reaction, including lawsuits, protests, legislative outcries for change and pleas for the president to reconsider his decision.
Ryan himself pulled an about face Wednesday, saying that the president was right to kill the DACA program, five days after saying that Trump shouldn't do it.
"Whether or not you agree with the policy or support President Trump isn't the issue here". What workplace discrimination will young women endure if they are working off the books? The idea is to prevent not only the passage of bad laws but the repeal of good ones. "If these employees lose their status and are deported, Amazon will suffer injury".
"This is the proper decision", said Hans von Spakovsky, a senior legal fellow at the Heritage Foundation and former U.S. Justice Department lawyer about the decision to give DACA to Congress. The Heritage Foundation is a conservative think tank in Washington, D.C. "President Obama did not have the constitutional and legal authority".
More than 11,000 in Oregon and 800,000 nationwide are enrolled in the program.Читайте также: Déjà 30 hectares brûlés — Incendie à Grabels
An end to DACA would mean that immigrant youth will be marginalized even further.
On Tuesday, the Trump administration announced it would end DACA within six months.
They also ask a judge to prevent the federal government from using information obtained through DACA applications to "identify, apprehend, detain, or deport" any of those applicants or their family members.
"Chuck and Nancy want to see something happen, and so do I", Trump said. Another 275,000 expire in 2018, and the rest between January and August 2019.
Their discussion came right before the House passed a bill Wednesday to provide nearly $8 billion in relief aid for Hurricane Harvey. "To target hopeful young strivers who grew up here is wrong because they've done nothing wrong", he tweeted and linked to a statement on his Facebook page.
The DACA program allows young men and women, who were brought to the United States illegally as children to stay if they meet some basic requirements.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Madison Keys retrouve un quart de finale en Grand Chelem — US Open
- 60 000 musulmans Rohingyas fuient les combats dans le Nord — Myanmar
- L'arrivée et le sexe du troisième bébé annoncés — Kim Kardashian
- L'international français Dembélé revient sur son transfert au Barça
- Londres demande de nouvelles sanctions de l'ONU — Corée du Nord
- Pourquoi les viennoiseries vont-elles augmenter ?
- Jose et Katia, les deux autres tempêtes tropicales qui inquiètent — Ouragan Irma
- Un million tout rond pour un six au Swiss Loto
- La Hongrie et la Slovaquie intransigeantes — Quotas migratoires
- Systèmes de réseau de contrôle de carrosserie Kostal